Before this morning's appointment, Aiden decided he was going to get on my bad side. It was pretty much my fault, but that's beside the point. I was getting ready in the bathroom and heard him yelling the next room. I went out in the kitchen to get him some juice, and by the time I returned to the living room, he was gone. I did, however, hear the distinct sound of splashing. My worst fear was confirmed as I made it to the bathroom door to discover him smiling joyously as he splashed the water in the toilet bowl. How. Gross. I was able to extract my "revenge," however, by taking him to his check-up, where he received some more vaccinations :)
Monday, June 22, 2009
It's official: He's a leprechaun.
Before this morning's appointment, Aiden decided he was going to get on my bad side. It was pretty much my fault, but that's beside the point. I was getting ready in the bathroom and heard him yelling the next room. I went out in the kitchen to get him some juice, and by the time I returned to the living room, he was gone. I did, however, hear the distinct sound of splashing. My worst fear was confirmed as I made it to the bathroom door to discover him smiling joyously as he splashed the water in the toilet bowl. How. Gross. I was able to extract my "revenge," however, by taking him to his check-up, where he received some more vaccinations :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tee hee!
Oh, that little man...too cute.
I bet he really starts to pack on the pounds. Izzy gained 10lbs in year 2...after only gaining 12 in year one!
Post a Comment