Saturday, February 07, 2009

So I got a haircut...

...whaddya think?

6 comments:

Megan said...

Very modern-- I love inverted bobs! Just got mine trimmed today.

Good luck styling it with a flat iron. I have to use mine everyday now. I highly recommend this product to keep it straight all day: http://tinyurl.com/atskdg. I use a tiny bit each morning before styling and will last me more than a year, so don't be alarmed by the cost.

Anonymous said...

Looks cute. Wonder if you can keep it up every day???? Did Aiden recognize you?

Nutz said...

I did it. Suits your face.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Looks great.

That is how my hair is supposed to look..it's just abou5 5 inches too long.

I really need a haircut!

Emily said...

Way cute, Kimmie!

Stephanie said...

Hi! I found you through Krystyn's blog :)

I had to comment to tell you that I'm jealous of your hair! I'm not brave enough to do this to mine but I just love it! It looks great on you!