Monday, August 04, 2008

Baby Shower & New Furniture!

I had the honor of co-hostessing a baby shower for my sister-in-law Sara on Sunday. We had a great time! I am definitely becoming a pro at these since this was my eighth baby shower (so far) this year! We had delicious chicken salad croissants, a veggie tray, fruit salad, and my specialty--cupcakes! Then we played a few games and Sara opened her gifts. Everyone was very generous--Christopher will be ahead of the game when he comes into the world! We can't wait to meet Aiden's newest cousin when he arrives in October:)
After the baby shower, Mike & I headed out to Ashley Furniture to look for a couch and loveseat set. Someone was looking out for us because we just happened to be shopping there on a day they had a sale they have only offered once in the past three years--we had no idea! So we didn't have to pay taxes OR the delivery fee and ended up saving $200! LOVE when that happens! And they'll be delivered on the Friday before we move in! Things are definetly starting to come together.
Had to include another goofball Aiden picture--this guy knows how to ham it up for the camera!

2 comments:

jscotter2007 said...

I loved the shower and Aiden looks so funny with his everlast hat. Jeff can't wait to see the other pictures we captured.

jscotter2007 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.