
Well, Mike & I were supposed to go to the Browns game yesterday, but a nasty cold changed those plans. I've been feeling lousy since Thursday evening, so I stayed home from work Friday and have pretty much just laid around everyday since. We watched the game--what a great ending!--and were thrilled that my brother John & his friend Tom were able to go and see a great overtime win. No city in the country deserves a winning team more than Cleveland. Mike & I ended up going to Mongolian BBQ to celebrate our 6-month anniversary, and then we came home to watch the Browns game in the comfort of our living room; we still wore the sweatshirts I bought us for the game! Sneezing and nose-blowing aside, it was a great weekend.

1 comment:
Hey! I got your comment about Mindie, if you want, you can leave your email in a myspace message, and I'll send her info straight to it.
And, in order to maintain some relevance to the post I'm commenting on, I am soooo sorry you missed the game! I don't get to see too many midwest games here in the land of the Vikings (gag) and Packers (double gag), but they did cut away to the end of the Browns, which was a real treat!
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment